RRCU Financial Services – Life Insurance*
Prepare for your future and ease your mind today
Protect your FAMILY and their FUTURE.
If you’re looking for reasons to purchase a life insurance policy. It’s simple, a life policy can provide a substantial cash benefit to the survivors to replace your lost income. It can pay off large debts such as mortgage/business/student/auto loans and credit card debt. Help pay final expenses such as a burial and cremation costs. Help leave your family with a peace of mind in a time of personal tragedy.
Coverage options we provide include:
Term life insurance
- Lower initial cost when compared to whole life insurance.
- Often the best option for younger people with families.
- Your choice of coverage is only for stated term such as 10, 20, or 30 years.
Whole life insurance
- Offers protection throughout your lifetime until time of loss.
- Can build cash value over time and be used as needed.
- Guaranteed death benefit.
- Level premiums for the life of the policy.
Final expense life insurance
- Benefits are flexible and can be used to cover final arrangement and more.
- Policy is not tied to any specific funeral home.
- Insurer has established terms for all policyholders (constant).
How long does it take to get my insurance quote?
RRCU Financial Services will do its best to provide a same-day quote if all required information is provided.
How much life insurance do I need?
Depending on a variety of factors the amount of coverage you need may differ from that of other people. In the event of your death, the amount should be enough to cover your family’s expenses, such as mortgage and bills, in the future.
Will there be any consequences if I forget to pay my premium on time?
What happens if your designated beneficiary dies before you do?
If your designated beneficiary dies before you do, your contingent beneficiary can get the lump-sum. Your estate goes through the probate process if there’s no contingent beneficiary for the death benefit.
What’s the difference between life policy and a final expense policy?
Life insurance policy can cover an individual, married couple, and can at times, provide coverage for children as well. Whereas, a final expense policy simply offers coverage for multiple people, usually a family, on the event of their death.
Still have questions? Contact a RRCU Financial Services Rep:
* Insurance offered to Red River Credit Union members through Red River Member Service Group, LLC dba RRCU Financial Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Red River Employees Federal Credit Union. Financial services and insurance products are available to credit union members, but not provided by or guaranteed by Red River Employees Credit Union.